The Dell Technologies User Community (DTUC) provides a space for IT professionals to maximize their knowledge of Dell Technologies products, services, and applications. Our goal is to help members navigate the ever-changing world of IT, with the ultimate goal of transforming DTUC members to be even more valuable assets to their organizations and subject matter experts within their field.
A free membership gives you access to numerous benefits including exclusive events, training webinars, opportunities to review and beta-test new products, and more
Advance your Technical Knowledge- Access community events and webinars
- Learn directly from Dell Technologies experts
- Gain insights to real-world applications
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in your organization!
Network with Peers- Share ideas and use-cases through our community forums
- Hear from other professionals in your field
- Connect in-person at local meetings
- Expand your professional network!
Make your Voice Heard- Participate in Beta-Testing opportunities with our Trusted Tester Program
- Gain insight into products, solutions, and services before they hit the market
- Supply feedback directly to Dell Technologies
- Directly influence the direction of Dell Technologies products!
Hear From Our Members
I appreciate any opportunity to learn and network with people that face the same issues and challenges that I do.
I love sharing knowledge and learning from others. And I think that communities are the best place to make this happen!
I have been following Dell on Twitter and attending the events and webinars and found the Dell Client Community forum. I joined to find out what others were experiencing. It is a great community where I get insight to what is happening outside my circles.